September 28, 20251 yr How do install armbian in my TX98 TV BOX Processor:Allwinner H313 I bought it on tiktok shop
September 30, 20251 yr @Luckyisnotcoolest try the x96q images here. https://github.com/NickAlilovic/build/releases/tag/20250306
September 21Sep 21 @Luckyisnotcoolest I have the same TX98 android tv box. have you made any progress? mine got bricked and i can't find the right firmware and armbian for this model.
September 23Sep 23 Managed to revive TX98 ATV box with--I think it's a modified rom--IK316 firmware from this link (backup GDrive) It shows fake Android 15 version--real version is 10. It will show 2GB RAM and 16GB Internal in the about section, but the board has 1GB and 8GB for real And probably fake kernel version. Wi-Fi and Bluetooth works. Have to give up Arnbian for now😔 I also found a SlimBoxTV and Z1 SE firmware but the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth doesn't work.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.