Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Secure Boot -Transpeed TV Stick M98-Y6 - H313

Featured Replies

Hello,
I have an Android M98-Y6 HDMI stick that reportedly has an Allwiner H313 processor with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of storage. When I opened the case, I identified the emcp memory module KMQNW000SM-B316.
 

image.png.1a1ba033da718f56cedf66af8ef43325.png

I don't have access to console mode. I can only access adb commands as root.The RAM type DDR3 seems LPDDR3 ( version ??)

I've tried different Armbian images without success.

Unfortunately, Secure Boot is enabled.

I read this post  and test Armbian-20240716-unofficial_24.5.0-trunk_Transpeed-8k618-t_bookworm_edge_6.7.12_xfce_desktop_Secure_Boot.img.tar.xz from Nick, without success

I have an Android image named M96-Y6.img.


EDIT1:
Also it has a AP6330 Wifi Chip ( thanks to "dmesg")
It has a internal AC300 PHY ( thanks to "Device info HW")  

Attached is the "dts" file

devicetree.dts device_tree_dump.txt

Edited by rockamal

@rockamal maybe you’ll have better luck with x96q lpddr3

https://github.com/NickAlilovic/build/blob/v20250306/patch/u-boot/u-boot-h616/159-add-x96-q-lpddr3-v1.3-defconfig.patch

 

git clone https://github.com/NickAlilovic/build.git --branch v20250306

 

cd build

pico patch/u-boot/u-boot-h616/159-add-x96-q-lpddr3-v1.3-defconfig.patch

 

Change @@ -0,0 +1,191 @@ to @@ -0,0 +1,192 @@

 

add this to the bottom of the patch

"+CONFIG_SPL_IMAGE_TYPE_SUNXI_TOC0=y"

 

Then you need to include the secure boot patch.

 

pico patch/u-boot/u-boot-h616/secure-boot.patch

create the secure boot patch.

 

you can find it here.

 

 

Edited by Nick A

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.