October 2, 20251 yr The wifi and ethernet both are not working for my transpeed 8k tv device. it has a rk3528 chipset. 1. I tried resetting it from its android factory setting. it did not work. 2. I found its image which i flashed via RKdevtool. Still the both wifi and lan did not work. 3. i tried external usb wifi dongle but it did not detect it. 4. I tried to install debian OS i found somewhere on internet designed for rk3528 on it as alternative but rkdevtool did not identified the image Any suggestions would be welcome. Thanks in advance,
October 2, 20251 yr We support Armbian software but not random software from the internet. RKdevtool is as far as I know a tool from Radxa, not Armbian, either. CPU boxes are cheap and cheap for a reason. Nobody really supports them. We give some very limited community support here. With your current random software this is not the right spot for you. Best of luck to you.
October 2, 20251 yr @Faheem328 Do you have free time? how much free time do you have exactly? we are looking for someone like you with a RK3528 box we are depending on him finding a weekend to dedicate to the community https://github.com/ilyakurdyukov/rk3528-tvbox he will help us by taking this repository and including it in armbian with a wonderful pull request let's talk?
October 31, 2025Oct 31 I am in the process of installing Armbian on the X88pro13 TV box, which has the RK3528 CPU. https://github.com/joilg/x88pro wifi and ethernet are working
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.