Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New 'Armbian 25.11.1 Trixie Minimal / IOT' image is possibly corrupted

Featured Replies

As of 2025-12-01, current 'Armbian 25.11.1 Trixie Minimal / IOT' lists as 'Kernel: 6.12.58, Size: 505 KB, Release date: Nov 22, 2025' and seems to have had problems on image generation.

 

Please check when possible.

 

Thanks in advance,

 

pbg

Solved by Werner

  • Solution

just noticed current kernel is broken. I assume because of upstream changes. looks like similar what I've fixed for meson64 6.18-rc7.

 

Got it, will send pr

 

Of course this does not explain why the image wasn't correctly assembled at all...

 

Looking good: https://paste.armbian.de/ohagifufem

 

ls -l|grep Odr
-rw-rw-r-- 1 root root        142 Dec  2 05:14 Armbian-unofficial_26.02.0-trunk_Odroidc2_trixie_current_6.12.60_minimal.img.sha
-rw-rw-r-- 1 root root      19751 Dec  2 05:14 Armbian-unofficial_26.02.0-trunk_Odroidc2_trixie_current_6.12.60_minimal.img.txt
-rw-rw-r-- 1 root root  322026836 Dec  2 05:14 Armbian-unofficial_26.02.0-trunk_Odroidc2_trixie_current_6.12.60_minimal.img.x

 

  • Author

I have not tried to build the image myself. I wanted to flag that the file linked for download was not correctly assembled. I should have been more precise.

3 hours ago, pbg said:

the file linked for download was not correctly assembled.


Aha. We only test one randomly picked image per board - not all of them. And nobody noticed small size of the file ... I see now. Probably runner starved for memory or some other problem. Logs were already deleted so I can't check, but have started new build.

 

3 hours ago, pbg said:

I should have been more precise.


Indeed :) All clear now.

  • Author

I downloaded 'Armbian_25.11.2_Odroidc2_trixie_current_6.12.58_minimal.img.xz', flashed it to sdcard, and it booted fine.

 

As a sidenote unrelated to the issue at hand, my first try was with the sdcard on a device with emmc, and in this case the boot process stopped after block-local (?), and dropped to initramfs shell prompt.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.