Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Can't find where to upload avatar image, with email sign-on: help?

Featured Replies

Hi everyone! :)

I'm obviously new here, and I simply wanted to give my profile a picture, but failed to find that option in the "profile > account settings".

I assume it's easy, and to be honest I like to take the time to ask a real person here. :D

 

Is there an option to upload an avatar image?

Thank you!

  • Author

Thanks @Werner for the button-descriptions, but I simply don't see anything you're describing. Tried in 2 different browsers (LibreFox, Chromium).

 

It still says "P3ter: Validating" next to my "P"-Icon.

Maybe I don't have the rights yet?

 

LibreFox has NoScript on, but allowing from armbian.com - and chromium as test-browser has all scripts enabled: So it shouldn't be a script-blocker issue.

 

image.thumb.png.8886d32b9e4d0031c6fa3beddc8a5e5c.pngimage.thumb.png.2985608de2c416b09a388de234bffcd6.png

Edited by P3ter
Added info about script blocking.

@Werner If you have the chance, please check my account too, because I don't know what the problem might be with it, but it's a bit frustrating.

 

Edit: Did this fix itself? After my second post, it immediately became "Members". That's a bit strange...

Edited by dtech

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.