Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PCduino 3 nano armbian bookworm image

Featured Replies

Hi, this is my first post, my apologies, I could not find a matching topic category for this PCduino3 nano question/issue (no built-in wifi, I use a Roccar wifi dongle)

 

I have successfully built the image using the armbian configuration script (bookworm current), the board boots and runs teslausb, however, I am unable to install the driver for my wifi dongle. The error when starting the install-driver.sh script is "your kernel headers are not properly installed". I tried apt install linux-headers-current-sunxi and kernel-headers-armmp, they install successfully but I still get the same error about the kernet headers not being properly installed.

 

The drivers are for rtl88x2bu cloned from morrownr on github

 

Any help would be appreciated

 

Gaetano.

Edited by Gaetano
clarification

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.