Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PocketBeagle 2 - boot issue in currently available images

Featured Replies

Hi,

 

I wanted to report an issue with the currently available Armbian images for the PocketBeagle 2 (all of them from what I can tell), that stops them from booting up. I attempted to go through the bug reporting form, but it seems to only point you to the forum, so here I am.

 

I couldn't find a location to post about the PocketBeagle 2 board specifically, so I am putting this under the Beagle Y board (they have the same maintainer listed). Please move this to the right place (or maybe create it if it doesn't exist?) or tell me how I should do this myself.

 

The issue is in the file "/boot/extlinux/extlinux.conf", where a ".dts" file is being referenced from the directory "/boot/dtb/ti/", which contains only ".dtb" files. U-Boot fails to find the device tree file and fails to boot. Changing the file extension of the device tree in "extlinux.conf" to ".dtb" fixes the boot up issue and everything else seems to be working fine.

 

If this is not the right place to be reporting this issue, please direct me to the correct place, so this can be brought to the attention of the appropriate maintainer. It should be a quick fix, but the images currently available to download are likely unusable for inexperienced users.

 

Many Thanks,

Paul

Hey Paul! Thanks for flagging this, going to look at it today and send a patch, the name probably got changed in the TI tree relatively recently so hadn't caught it yet. 

 

Best,

Andrei 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.