Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raxda Display 8 HD on Radxa ROCK 3A

Featured Replies

I am trying to setup Raxda Display 8 HD with  Radxa ROCK 3A. On official Radxa OS, I used Rsetup tool to setup overlay for `Radxa Display 8 HD' using official guide. 

How can I do same on Dedicated applications images with Armbian Linux v6.12 ( Home Assistant ) ? 

 

I have read Device Tree overlays guide on armbian docs but I can't find overlay for lcd display in files:

 

Screenshot 2026-02-07 at 19.06.07.png

Hi Iuri, I had a similar issue for the rock3a, but I'm using a BigTreeTech 5" DSI display for use on a 3d printer.  I've been dabbling in device drivers for 3 years with limited success, but I can say I recently got the 5" dsi display to work.  All of my work is here: https://github.com/saltydog101/rock3a_dsi  I had to load a new kernel module and then I was able to create a working dtbo for it.  It was definitely more than I expected.  That being said, when a vendor like Rockchip, Radxa or BigTreeTech decided to make a modification to the linux kernel and not have it committed to mainline, I don't think this is Armbian's issue at all.  The engineers and community here do amazing work getting linux running on so many devices.  You would normally have better luck looking at Radxa's discord and/or their documentation.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.