February 15Feb 15 Dear all, I just received my new NanoPC-T6 Plus from FriendlyElec: https://www.friendlyelec.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=69&product_id=315 I couldn't find a dedicated image for this SBC, is it compatible with the one for the NanoPC T6 LTS (same board, upgraded LPDDR5 RAM) ? https://www.armbian.com/nanopct6-lts/ Best regards, Magic Sam
February 15Feb 15 Probably a new product. Images are not compatible unless specifically marked as such.
February 21Feb 21 Author Dear @Werner , Thank you very much for your quick reply, and sorry for the delay on my end (I started a new job last week). If this board is not yet compatible with Armbian, then why this article ? EDIT: FriendlyElec's Wiki seems to imply that the board is compatible with Armbian's M6 / T6 and R6 images... https://wiki.friendlyelec.com/wiki/index.php/NanoPC-T6_Plus#Install_OS Best regards, Samuel Edited February 21Feb 21 by magic_sam
February 21Feb 21 1 hour ago, magic_sam said: then why this article ? I don't know, perhaps the author knows. 1 hour ago, magic_sam said: FriendlyElec's Wiki seems to imply that the board is compatible with Armbian's M6 / T6 and R6 images... Try. If it doesn't work, then fe's wiki is misleading.
February 28Feb 28 Author Dear @Werner , I have just created an issue on Github to keep track of this discussion: https://github.com/armbian/build/issues/9446 Is it safe to try possibly unsupported images on the NanoPC-T6 Plus ? It's a relatively expensive piece of kit and I'd rather not take any chances (new LPDDR5 RAM: possibly new memory timings, etc.) Best regards, Samuel
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.