Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Armbian Debian suggestion

Featured Replies

Hi,

 

No sure if this is the place to post this but here it goes.

 

I use the Debian distro for my armbian deployments. Every time I deploy, and the system comes with systemd-resolved it gives me problems. I always have to remove it and use the /etc/resolv.conf file by it self.

 

I would suggest removing this, it's not necessary or useful.

 

-Cheers

2 hours ago, Fabricio Martínez Tamayo said:

I would suggest removing this


Problem must be affecting most if not all (Armbian Debian) users in order to be removed. We need to understand why you have problems and we / others don't. If there will be more reports on issues, we will look into and fix them. This is how it usually goes.

 

And minimal CLI has different networking stack as server / desktop.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.