Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

rtl8192fs/rtl8192cs source build

Featured Replies

I'm putting together a build for a 3D printer, rk3308b-s board that has no ethernet, just a Fn-link wifi chip that is a knock-off of an rtl8192fs.  I pulled the OEM dts and it describes the chip as an rtl8192cs.  I'm pretty sure this is an out of kernel driver and my searches indicate I put source in userpatches.  What do I need to add in the board/*.csc file to build to an image with the kernel module(s)?

 

I do have a ralink ra2400, a mt7201 and some supported realtek dongles and If connected, I could git the code build and moprobe the module to test.  Ideally, I would like to incorporate the driver via dkms in a armbian build.  Can someone point me to the process?

 

 

Solved by Igor

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.