Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Armbian on Allwinner H313 (In Xplus) – system boots but no Wi-Fi or Ethernet

Featured Replies

Hey everyone!

I have a TV Box labeled “In Xplus”, running on an Allwinner H313 (most likely a generic/rebranded device).

I was able to install Linux on it using Armbian 26.2.0-trunk (Trixie). The system boots normally, but I’m facing network issues:

- Wi-Fi is not working (no interface detected)
- Ethernet is also not working (only interface is lo)

So basically, the system runs fine, but I have no network connectivity at all.

My questions:
- Is this a current limitation of Armbian support for the H313?
- Is there any specific DTB or patch that could fix Wi-Fi/Ethernet?
- Is there a more stable Armbian version or another distro with better support?
- Has anyone managed to get networking working on this chip?

Any help or shared experience would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

WhatsApp Image 2026-04-05 at 17.03.37 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2026-04-05 at 17.03.37.jpeg

  • Author

I think I may have found the Wi-Fi info from the board label.

It is an Allwinner H313 board, and the sticker says **1+8 (SV625 6P)**, so I believe the Wi-Fi chip/module is **SV6256P**.

I still can't read the marking directly on the IC itself, but the board label strongly suggests that this is the Wi-Fi chip being used.

1000205791.thumb.jpg.6d8c8241858adb3b50b9da6bdccbcd3c.jpg1000205796.thumb.jpg.9e940ffe4cf2259ee7270225a508ea67.jpg1000205798.thumb.jpg.0d149a7b2bc61123c2d5e59dffc152e7.jpg1000205797.thumb.jpg.7da7268e546c84cb2f3b71a7a79fb611.jpg1000205795.thumb.jpg.4d7e008a80554095327c5999d2c170ea.jpg1000205794.thumb.jpg.15d8eee6a19feed313b21bc5135bf117.jpg1000205792.thumb.jpg.9c62bce26cf770e8fc4b0a45cf01959d.jpg1000205793.thumb.jpg.14f8f68bcf91c264d421869b9036e39b.jpg

1000205791.jpg

1000205792.jpg

1000205793.jpg

1000205794.jpg

1000205795.jpg

1000205797.jpg

1000205798.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.