Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RK3288 Bluetooth Initialization Error: can't parse 'BT,power_gpio' on Debian 9 (JR3288lc Board)

Featured Replies

Hello everyone,

I'm working with a JR3288lc development board with a Rockchip RK3288 processor and I'm currently facing a Bluetooth detection issue. I'm using the official Debian 9 image provided by the manufacturer, but the system doesn't see the Bluetooth module at all.

When I check the dmesg output, I see a specific parsing error related to the power GPIO in the Device Tree. It seems the kernel can't parse the power feature, which is preventing the module from working. How can I fix this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

dmesg.jpeg

card-front.jpeg

card-back.jpeg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.