Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

No more desktop distribution for Armsom-w3?

Featured Replies

Are there no more update coming for the armsom-w3?

I was planning to put the new ubuntu with KDE that showed up one month ago, and since a few days, it is not available anymore, there is only the trixie minimal.

I was just wondering if it was normal or if the support was dropped for the armsom-w3 board.

For Ubuntu Resolute desktops you need to build from this branch:
https://github.com/armbian/build/pull/9683

It is a matter of days when this will be merged. You can speed this process by reviewing the code.

 

P.S.
We lack 1-2 beefy arm64 servers or 30-40k $ and unknown $ for storage space as we would need to upgrade from free storage which is limited to 1000 artifacts in order to provide more build combinations. We are far away ...

  • Author

Thank you very much for your responses, it totally make sense. I will try to build it myself, tho I have never done that, and my knowledge is very limited. I'd love to help one day, but this really is beyond what I can offer, for now.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.