May 9May 9 I'm planning on buying said Tv box in order to make it as a klipper host for a 3d printer since pi alternatives are too expensive nowadays.
May 9May 9 @Gwainer If you haven't bought a TV box yet, stay where you are. Direct your resources to supporting companies that keep open source running. Here is a list of where you should spend your resources. https://armbian.com/partners
May 10May 10 Author I wouldn't mind open source but the problem is their prices got bumped up because of the ram and storage shortages. It's why I'm asking if someone has managed to get armbian running on this specific Tv box model or a similar one that has an allwiner H618 chip at the very least.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.