May 17May 17 I am using a Rock 5T 12GB board and have tested multiple Armbian images (24.04, 26.04, and others). Here is my experience so far: Armbian current images Audio does not work at all. When I plug in a 3.5 mm headset, nothing happens — no detection, no sound. Bluetooth works, Wi‑Fi does not. I have to manually compile the Realtek rtw89 wireless driver. After compiling, both Wi‑Fi and Bluetooth work, but still no audio output. Vendor (Radxa) images Audio works perfectly. When I plug in a headset, the system immediately detects it and asks whether it has a microphone. Sound output through the headset works as expected. However, with the vendor image I cannot use Bluetooth and Wi‑Fi at the same time. According to what I found online, the RTL8852BU chip shares internal resources. I must disable Wi‑Fi to use a Bluetooth mouse and keyboard reliably. Connecting a Bluetooth headset causes an immediate disconnect. Feedback from Radxa Radxa confirmed that the Bluetooth/Wi‑Fi coexistence issue is caused by the driver. Summary At the moment, I cannot use either the current Armbian images or the vendor images without running into major problems: Armbian: Wi‑Fi/Bluetooth OK (after manual driver build), but no audio. Vendor image: Audio OK, but Bluetooth and Wi‑Fi cannot work simultaneously. Is this a known issue, and am I the only one experiencing these problems? Thanks a lot for your support and help. Edited May 17May 17 by Monsteroid
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.