Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I'm need to find download for orange pi 4 pro? Is it just the regular orange pi 4 I download?

Featured Replies

Basically I'm confused I want to download. I need someone's help on this. I looked up the download multiple times and I still have not found it.

Solved by Werner

Armbian has limited resources.  And given that there are hundreds of different boards out there, generally that means that new boards only get supported either because the company behind them is willing to contribute to Armbian (and Orange Pi has made if very clear that they don't do anything to support their boards software after the fact as it would reduce sales for new boards they are constantly introducing), or some volunteer from the community steps up to volunteer their time to add support.  Most boards under Armbian are community supported.  So it relies on volunteers like you to do the work.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.