May 30May 30 Working with Claude.AI I have Joshua's kernel updated and cherry picked to have latest security fix. I have it on my Orange Pi 5b, on the Emmc. running 24/7, burn test, 4k video for screen saver. widevine in Vivaldi and chromium/Visual Studio Flicker fix. I am waiting on new Antennas to arrive for Bluetooth check. Currently hosted on Private Github, working towards public consumption. I'll let the AI tell the story. defcom5
May 31May 31 moved to off-topic since 3rd party os. and nobody will care about a wall of text written by ai
May 31May 31 Author Yeah no problem, heading to GitHub. No forum for Ubuntu and you are not covering the 5b so I tried. They will care about solid performance. defcom5
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.