Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xorg problem with recent kernels? (Resolved)

Featured Replies

With the most recent minimal Debian image, Armbian_26.2.1_Bananapim2s_trixie_current_6.18.15_minimal.img on my A311D, I hit a problem with Xorg. Instead of starting up into dwm via lightdm's autologin, all I got was the blank blinking cursor screen. Working through it with an LLM, the resolution worked out to be adding a stanza to Xorg.conf.

 

Section "ServerFlags"
    Option "AutoAddGPU" "false"
EndSection

 

Is this the correct solution? Is this known or understood? I know nothing about any of this. I presume it's related to how the devices look to Xorg via the kernel, but I have no understanding beyond that level, if that's even correct.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.