September 9Sep 9 I am using Armbian.imager_2.0.4_amd64,AppImage on a Fedora sytem to burn two new Lenovo 256 Gbyte sd with Rpi4b_resolute_current_6.18.42_gnome_desktop_img.xz, and both report a verify failure at 113246208. I am suspicious because two sd's are failing at the same offset. I think that is unlikely, if they both have a manufacturing defect. I think it is more likely a systematic error in the software. tayolepuqi.txt
September 10Sep 10 Could still be a hardware issue if your SD adapter is bad. Counterfeit flash is also thing, especially If you purchased both from Amazon, it may be worthwhile confirming the cards actually support the claimed storage: https://github.com/AltraMayor/f3 Also worth trying with other tools such as Balena Etcher. If something else works for you, provide logs to help identify the issue. Edited September 10Sep 10 by tparys
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.