Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bootloop / Errors on boot

Featured Replies

Hello.

 

I bought a Rock64 and I have a lot of errors. Im using a eMMC 32GB Storage with Armbian 5.65 stretch 4.4.162 Desktop, Ethernet connection with TP-Link switch, a Wireless Keyboard with touch pad and the original 5V 3A Power Supply. HDMI is connect to a HDMI Splitter/Switch. The Rock64 is placed in the Aluminum casing.

Full-Log: http://ix.io/1rce

The system is reboot very often before i see the Desktop. Sometimes only after several resets.

Can someone help me?

  • Author
39 minutes ago, Igor said:


Did you try to use SD card? It can be eMMC failure or bad eMMC support ... for this particular model.

I can't reproduce this problem with my (16Gb) eMMC: http://ix.io/1rde

Now i try with 32GB SD Card. The errors come again and he is stuck. I tried now only with HDMI and power. It works, no Errors and successfully boot but after a restart i have a black screen. I see no errors while reboot...

  • Author

Hey @Igor.

I try a other OS to exclude a corrupted Hardware. eMMC doesn't work too but SD Card work (i used to test ayufan's stretch minimal). But i want use Armbian Stretch. What else can I try to make Armbian work with SD Card?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.