Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Image build error : Unable to locate package armbian-firmware

Featured Replies

Hi,

 

After building a DEV Pine64 image successfully, I wanted to build a Dev BananaPI image to update 2 banana pis. Unfortunately I have this error (using this commit  id : e7aeffb1) :

 

 

Setting up nplan (0.36.3) ...
Setting up networkd-dispatcher (1.7-0ubuntu3.3) ...
Installing new version of config file /etc/default/networkd-dispatcher ...
Setting up gnupg (2.2.4-1ubuntu1.1) ...
Processing triggers for libc-bin (2.27-3ubuntu1) ...
Processing triggers for initramfs-tools (0.130ubuntu3.5) ...
[ o.k. ] Installing packages for [ Armbian ]
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
E: Unable to locate package armbian-firmware
[ error ] ERROR in function create_rootfs_cache [ debootstrap-ng.sh:216 ]
[ error ] Installation of Armbian packages failed
[ o.k. ] Process terminated
[ error ] ERROR in function unmount_on_exit [ image-helpers.sh:60 ]
[ error ] debootstrap-ng was interrupted
[ o.k. ] Process terminated

 

I'm trying to generate a new image. It's only the second image I'm trying to build, so maybe I forgot some cleanup somewhere.

 

Thanks in advance.

  • Author

That's strange indeed. I did a git pull. I'll try to remove all the cache.

I am sorry for posting in this older thread, but it is actually the first relevant google search result.

 

I am trying to create an flashable image for my A64-LTS board with LCD/DSI support. more to it here. The script always fails with the Image build error : Unable to locate package armbian-firmware error.

 

 

My setup is:

 

What I do:

  • ./compile.sh LIB_TAG=v9-a64-dsi

  • I select following options: Full OS image for flashing, Don't change the kernel configuration, Target board: pine64so, Kernel next (Mainline), Target OS: stretch Debian 9, Image with console interface

 

I already tried ./compile.sh LIB_TAG=v9-a64-dsi EXTERNAL=no but that didn't help either. I am really stuck now,  could someone help me with this ?

 

Bildschirmfoto 2020-01-29 um 16.13.12.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.