Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Need help on GPIO power button

Featured Replies

Hello, everyone.

I'm planning to make a "power button" on orange pi zero using GPIO pins. I'm using kernel 4.x

 

Of course, some questions.

 

General idea is:

1) Create the overlay with correct pin number

2) Install acpid

3) It should work.

 

Questions:

- What resistor should I use to short pin to ground ? 10K ? May other values work ? (Not sure my "scrap metal" box has exact this value)

- How does overlay file look like ? I've seen some variants on the forum, but can some one point to working code ? I'm planning to use PA06 pin, as far as I understand it's a pin 7 on OpiZero 26 pin connector.

- I'm already using overlay for I2C for I2C0 (pins 3 and 5). Do I understand correctly that introducing acpi button won't affect I2c functionality.

 

Thanks a lot in advance

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.