Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bozza

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bozza

  1. MT7668 is the wifi chipset if I am not mistaken and not the driver name I posted above.
  2. Hello, beloved community members! I hope you're all doing well. I haven't looked at my A95X F3 Air for quite some time, and I've got a few questions about the TV box. I'm interested in installing Armbian on it and I'm wondering which version of Armbian and Linux kernel would be most suitable. Last time I attempted this, there were issues with the RTL8821CU driver, specifically for an older Android Linux kernel, around version 4.9. I've come across this URL (https://github.com/ophub/amlogic-s9xxx-armbian/issues/269), suggesting more recent kernel versions now support the wifi chip. Can anyone confirm this, or recommend a version where there are no longer issues? Additionally, I've heard conflicting information about Armbian being booted but not installable on the internal eMMC. Is this still a concern, or has it been resolved in more recent versions? Finally, I'm curious about the locked and encrypted state of the boot loader on the A95X F3 Air. Is there currently a way to decrypt the bootloader, perhaps to replace that less-than-appealing A95xF3 boot logo? Any insights or guidance on these matters would be greatly appreciated!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.