Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

eClapton

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by eClapton

  1. OK, thank you... was looking for the script on google...😁 I can confirm that the entries marked after "openmediavault" in the original /etc/fstab on the SD were not copied to /rootfs/etc/fstab in emmc. After copying them manually, and reboot, OMV and docker started correctly. Only two disks appear as missing from OMV, but all services seem ok, so I will post this question on the OMV forums, as I think it is best suited there.
  2. Hello again I have recreated /var/log/nginx and also /var/spool/postfix as it wasn't also not copied and postfix@-.service didn't start. Now I see that /srv does not get populated with the mount points of disks by-uuid... Excuse me if I repeat my question: what gets copied over with armbian-install? Just to have a list of what I have to recreate. Thank you.
  3. Hello, Armbian 25.8.1 on Helios64 BookWorm with Linux 6.12.42-current-rockchip64. I have my system booting from SD with OMV7 installed and several docker containers running. Everything is OK. Now I want to boot from emmc. Used armbian-install selecting option boot from emmc - system on emmc. Formatting and copying goes Ok, but when I reboot from emmc (extracting th SD card), OMV7 presents the web frontend, but can't log in. journalctl reports errors accessing the drives, and looking on /etc/fstab, there's only the / partition mounted. Inserting and mounting the SD card in /mnt/sdcard I can see that in /mnt/sdcard/etc/fstab there's a lot of drives ready to be mounted : eclapton@helios64:~$ cat /mnt/sdcard/etc/fstab UUID=a398270d-9378-4f2c-bedd-590b08234484 / ext4 noatime,nodiratime,defaults,commit=120,errors=remount-ro 0 1 tmpfs /tmp tmpfs defaults,nosuid 0 0 # >>> [openmediavault] /dev/disk/by-uuid/60c885fa-6af1-462c-bfa6-dc7fe706262f /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-60c885fa-6af1-462c-bfa6-dc7fe706262f ext4 defaults,nofail,user_xattr,usrquota,grpquota,acl 0 2 /dev/disk/by-uuid/a79a14c0-3cf4-4fb9-a6c6-838571351371 /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-a79a14c0-3cf4-4fb9-a6c6-838571351371 ext4 defaults,nofail,user_xattr,usrquota,grpquota,acl 0 2 /dev/disk/by-uuid/7b71362f-4bb4-48b6-8867-37faaedef2eb /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-7b71362f-4bb4-48b6-8867-37faaedef2eb ext4 defaults,nofail,user_xattr,usrquota,grpquota,acl 0 2 /dev/disk/by-uuid/1f1ea692-d1bb-4539-a578-0647ef752770 /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-1f1ea692-d1bb-4539-a578-0647ef752770 ext4 defaults,nofail,user_xattr,usrquota,grpquota,acl 0 2 /dev/disk/by-uuid/fac27973-2eba-43b4-acd3-2c3c2b10a5d7 /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-fac27973-2eba-43b4-acd3-2c3c2b10a5d7 ext4 defaults,nofail,user_xattr,usrquota,grpquota,acl 0 2 # <<< [openmediavault] So, I thought the actual fstab was going to be copied over, unless it has to be recreated each boot by OMV. Also, I tried to copy /srv/salt and /srv/pillar from the old system on the SD card to the new one on the emmc, as instructed un Kobol's webpage, and it helps making openmediavault-issue start, but the webpage doesn't still work. sudo systemctl status shows nginx is not able to start : eclapton@helios64:~$ sudo systemctl status nginx × nginx.service - A high performance web server and a reverse proxy server Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/nginx.service; enabled; preset: enabled) Active: failed (Result: exit-code) since Mon 2025-09-22 23:07:25 CEST; 57s ago Docs: man:nginx(8) Process: 40902 ExecStartPre=/usr/sbin/nginx -t -q -g daemon on; master_process on; (code=exited, status=1/FAILURE) CPU: 82ms sep 22 23:07:25 helios64 systemd[1]: Starting nginx.service - A high performance web server and a reverse proxy server... sep 22 23:07:25 helios64 nginx[40902]: 2025/09/22 23:07:25 [emerg] 40902#40902: open() "/var/log/nginx/error.log" failed (2: No such file or > sep 22 23:07:25 helios64 nginx[40902]: nginx: configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf test failed sep 22 23:07:25 helios64 systemd[1]: nginx.service: Control process exited, code=exited, status=1/FAILURE sep 22 23:07:25 helios64 systemd[1]: nginx.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'. sep 22 23:07:25 helios64 systemd[1]: Failed to start nginx.service - A high performance web server and a reverse proxy server. I suspect there's somewhere I have to change /dev/mmcblk1p1 for /dev/mmcblk0p1... but where? What am I missing? Thanks for your help.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.