Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

d83fr

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by d83fr

  1. Thanks for replies Will try armbian-config solution when on armbian (and the other on ... other )
  2. Hello, I read about raxda zero3E edge support, and because I'm having problems with img-6.12.9+bpo-arm64-16k (wireguard dependency) Do you think I could resonably try the edge version and then, I understand that I have to install armbian-bsp-cli-radxa-zero3-edge linux-u-boot-radxa-zero3-edge linux-headers-edge-rockchip64 Is there more to install ? or less ? And, does I have to remove old (vendor) kernel version before ?
  3. I'm using bookworm minimal, but, my bad, found armbian-config, your are pointing me right by saying that it have to be enable. armbian-config installed will try to go to stable, and see Thank you
  4. OK, perhaps my wrong, got a "Unable to locate package armbian-config", on which repo is it, I got ... ohhh ! by doing an update, armbian repo disappear !! cat you give me your /etc/pat/source.list.d/armbian.list
  5. Hi All, Current running a RockPi4C+, it has crashed after a dist-update (it seems that uboot update not recognize my nvme), then, I reinstall it, on SD card only , but only found a community rolling version, And, now that my system is booting, I want/need to go back to stable, I read about armbian-config to do that, but not enable on RockPi4C+ What is the "cli" way Thank you

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.