Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

switch kernel from vendor to edge

Featured Replies

Hello,

 

I read about raxda zero3E edge support, and

because I'm having problems with img-6.12.9+bpo-arm64-16k (wireguard dependency)

Do you think I could resonably try the edge version and then,

I understand that I have to install armbian-bsp-cli-radxa-zero3-edge linux-u-boot-radxa-zero3-edge linux-headers-edge-rockchip64

Is there more to install ? or less ? And, does I have to remove old (vendor) kernel version before ?

:)

 

Wireguard is shipped by default with almost all Armbian images.  Simply do sudo modprobe wireguard

 

All you need is wireguard-tools which can be installed with --no-install-recommends to avoid unnecessary bloat/dependencies.

  • Author

Thanks for replies :)

 

Will try armbian-config solution when on armbian :) (and the other on ... other )

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.