Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TerrorPUP

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TerrorPUP

  1. Yes, give me a couple days as I am in the middle of project.
  2. I type the root password once, press enter to retype it, but it jumps straight to the login prompt. Do not pass Go, do not collect $200. I’ve been dealing with this for the past month. At first, I thought it was just my 2GB model acting weird, but today I had two 4GB units do the same thing. It only happens with the Debian 13 Minimal/IOT image. I didn't want the overhead, but I am using the Debian 12/XFCE Desktop image that works.
  3. Hi, I've tried to setup the latest Debian 13 (Trixie) for the Renegade board. I can flash the image with no issue. The problem comes it boots up, prompts for root password. I can type in then press enter, and then it goes to login. This only happens on the Debian 13 (Trixie). I am using the Debian 12 XFCE imange no issue. I am not sure if this is a bug or what, but I loved to use Debian 13, I am trying to setup Docker with the latest OS.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.