Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PeteL

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PeteL

  1. Thanks so much for entertaining my issue. I rebuilt my image without the custom compiled module (which I needed to do in the past), and it just worked. You guys are the best. This issue is solved. It was not an Armbian issue.
  2. That was a good call to re-org the post. I wanted to get you the logs from a vanilla install illustrating the same problem, but the same wifi adapter actually worked. So now I'm going to rebuild my own image without the newly built driver and test again. Maybe this will save me a step moving forward. Thanks, -Pete
  3. This is taken from a working build in which I compiled the aforementioned driver to make the wireless NIC work. https://paste.armbian.de/ezunugazif Note: My installation is not exactly vanilla, but the u-boot, kernel, dtbs, and most of the OS is still stock Armbian. I built a custom uInitrd to support my restartOS project, of which Armbian is the base for the embedded systems that I support. Thanks, -Pete
  4. Sorry, I linked to the wrong repo, I just checked my git source and it was actually this repo instead. https://github.com/cilynx/rtl88x2bu It looks like it is different than the one that's used by Armbian.
  5. Yes, there is the 88x2bu module included but it is unable to load because it says that there is an unknown symbol. From what I've read, it may depend on the cfg80211 module, but I do not see that available. When I've built the driver from the repo below, it does just work for me. https://github.com/morrownr/88x2bu https://github.com/cilynx/rtl88x2bu
  6. Downloaded the latest build Armbian_25.2.1_Orangepi5_bookworm_vendor_6.1.99_minimal.img Cloned the git repo for rtl88x2bu Built the new module with cd /usr/src/linux-headers-6.1.99-vendor-rk35xx/arch/ ln -s arm64 aarch64 cd /rtl88x2bu make KVER=6.1.99-vendor-rk35xx -j8 make KVER=6.1.99-vendor-rk35xx install modprobe 88x2bu.ko Looked at dmesg, and I see that it gives a message that the kernel is tainted and the module will not load. No working wifi. This same procedure worked fine with the 6.1.75 kernel of a previous release.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.