Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

merxx

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by merxx

  1. Hi all, and thanks for your incredible work I just received an "X98k pro" tvbox (sold as rk3566 4gb/32gb ) from T*** The box arrives already rooted. Outside : blue info lcd display --> Sdcard ; usb2.0/OTG ; usb2.0 ; usb 3.x --> Optical SPDIF, HDMI , hole marked "UPDATE" , power (5v 2A); external antenna female. -> EMPTY SIDE What's Inside the black box SOC : Rockchip RK3566 RAM : 8 Micron Technology (MT) D9QBJ memory chips Wireless : RTL8822cs Ethernet : RTL8211F eMMC : SanDisk China 32G Front lcd display controller : AIP1628 TTL rx tx gnd Device Info HW 5.23 and CPU-z confirm it's a rk3566 4/32, mali g52 Other infos from Device info HW : Device : rockchip X98k PRO ; Platform rk30board Android 11 , Wifi rtl88x2cs, kernel 4.19.232 (ubuntu...) CPU : Rockchip RK3566 BOX DEMO V10 ANDROID Board After installing termux I tried to find this box's dtb, but the only dtb file I found until now is /sys/firmware/fdt (no .dtb extension just "fdt") I don't know if it's the right one. Anyway, I de-compiled it using dtc to "X98k_pro_4g-32g_from_fdt.dts". I'd like to try armbian on this box If u wanna know something else let me know. Update 1)pressing the hole with a pin + power on takes to Android recovery (see photo) seems I can just boot froom sd from there ... 2) Trying to make Rockchip Driverassistant (modified 4.2 or 4.5) work to connect the box to a PC via usb2.0/otg. But nothing. 3) after trying to start with generic armbian for arm64 and then Station M2 (both just gave blank screen), I had a first success with a miniarch image (20240715-6.17.1-board-rk3566.x96_x6), hdmi and usb keyboard works, but ethernet is not working. Lets see what comes next. X98k_pro_4g-32g_from_fdt.dts

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.