Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JRL

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JRL

  1. Helios64 has been sold to Parakleet, so only the Helios4 is available!
  2. Yes, they are both still available!
  3. Yes, I contribute to many open source projects partially with my own free time and money. What added value does it bring to the topic? If it's not permitted to start such a topic in the first place then please go ahead and simply delete it. To this point I use Linux on all of my private devices for many years now, so I'm not new to this stuff. But I'm also no kernel/package maintainer and I don't have the time to. At the moment my devices (helios4 & helios64) are paperweight and my intention was to sell it to someone who can use it and in my opinion this is the right place.
  4. Hello everybody, I would like to sell my helios4 and helios64. They weren't in operation much and are like new. So they are perfect for spare parts or to use them as a complete replacement. I really like the products but I don't want the hustle of fiddling around with every new armbian release. So if anybody is interested you can contact me and/or write here a comment. Thank you very much!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.