Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

embedder_dev

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by embedder_dev

  1. I can boot from microSD, but I want to install Armbian into eMMC. Can you help me with that?
  2. Dear @soned can you guide me how to install to eMMC?
  3. @codiflow I successfully booted my S805 TV box using an Armbian SD card. Have you tried to install Armbian onto the eMMC? I have broken several of my TV boxes trying to install Armbian onto the eMMC using scripts. The reason was that my TV box's bootloader was located somewhere in the eMMC, which got overwritten by installing Armbian. Can you help me with that?
  4. Is there any way to install a more recent version of Armbian with a newer kernel version on this board (s805)?
  5. I know this board is somewhat obsolete. I just want to have a clue where to begin to start working towards developing a current version for this board, because I have hundreds of this board.
  6. Dear SteeMan, Is there any way to install a more recent version of Armbian with a newer kernel version on this board? Any help would be appreciated.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.