Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DarthMirous

Validating
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DarthMirous

  1. Hey guys! I carried out the procedure on an MXQ 4k Pro 5G. The NAND warning message did not appear, so I followed the eMMC procedure. After flashing the image, I turned it off, removed the micro SD and turned it on. No image appeared and after a few seconds the orange LED (I believe it is from the network card) starts to blink. Can you help me? Edit: I already managed to do the recovery. I will try again to run the armbian image.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.