Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dmitry Loki

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dmitry Loki

  1. if someone can add tv out support (update the patch from H2/H3 for H61x) I'm still willing to pay $$ for that job
  2. guys anyone willing to help with tv-out drivers for $? many thanks in advance!
  3. hey guys! nice to meet you all! my goal is to get TV-OUT working on Zero 2W (posting here instead of Zero 2W topic since this one is more live ). I've seen in this discussion that @VioletGiraffe have the same goal as well. I'm trying to modify those 6.1 (H2 H3 H5) patches for 6.6 || 6.7. If someone is working on that as well, let's collaborate (actually I'm open for an extra donation if someone does that btw) and please share if there is some progress with that. Many thanks in advance! One question to clarify: - as I understand there is no code in 6.8 that fix TV-OUT issue, right?
  4. hey guys! nice to meet y'all the reason that brought me here is Zero 2W and tv-out issue any recommendations how can I adapt these patches to h618? or maybe someone is already working on that? or maybe there are other options how to turn on tv-out for Zero 2W? I've tried different distros with 6.1 & 6.6 kernels and no luck with tv ;( many thanks in advance!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.