Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

rockmusic64

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rockmusic64

  1. I got in contact with the kernels author and got told, that DP-Alt is not yet implemented for the rockpro64. Looking at the schematics, the usb-c controller seems identically to the pinebook pro. I am ready to start digging in the device-tree file for the rkp64 by comparing the pbp to the rkp64. But I don't know how to create and test the Kernel from these files.
  2. Okay, it turned out the monitor was just not compatible. HDMI works fine. SSH did not work, because there was no hostkey generated. I had to run ssh-keygen -A . After that ssh worked fine. So whats next? dts-out.txt
  3. So far i cant log in via ssh. The main LED is blinking and also the network LED seems to indicate a connection. But my Router does not give an IP to it. I will compile the image again and report here. Sorry if it might take me some days to reply sometimes, but I will continue to work on this.
  4. I did that on my home Debian installation and the resulting image seems to boot, but there is no display output on HDMI or DP. It might be, because i did not do it in the recommended way of using ubuntu in a vm. I will try that and report here. I am using Debian for around eight years exclusively and do some python and arduino programming. I never worked on a big project.
  5. Thanks. I understand that. I just thought maybe someone, who is more knowledgeable then me had this problem and found a solution. I want to add, that i found this Kernel repository, that seems to have patches that make DP-Alt mode work for PBP and maybe also RockPro. Maybe it can be of help.
  6. Hi, I read everything I could possibly find on the DP-Alt mode for the RockPro64 and came to the conclusion that no Distro is offering that right now. However, the Pinebook Pro seems to have support via a Kernel Patch. Can the Pinebook Pro Kernel be installed on the RockPro64? Is there a repository for Armbian Kernels? Thanks very much.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.