Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corrie

Validating
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Corrie

  1. Hi! I love your guide, this is exactly what I need. I tried it with CM3588 Plus and it's 3 different armbian images available here. The script executed fine. There was a hickup at step 16. some stubborn mounts did not want to unmount and also AI says that the command should be more like this: 'mount | awk '/restore/{print $3}' | sort -r | xargs -I {} umount {}'. 😁 But I cannot boot the system. I was wondering how do you get bootloader to ask for a password to open the root partition to be accessed. All I get is this:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.