Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

David D.

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by David D.

  1. Thanks, ricardo. I tried this evening a fresh installation with debian but I switched back to Ubuntu. Zfs failed and no HDMI output. Now I paste the following URL: https://paste.next.armbian.com/onerajakaz maybe that helps the community to get more information.
  2. I connected a 49" super wide curved monitor (philips 49b2u5900) to opi5+ through HDMI. I would expect to have the possibility to choose between resolutions of 5120x1440 or 3840x1080. Unfortunately I only get 16:9 resolutions. v24.8.4 for Orange Pi 5 Plus running Armbian Linux 6.1.75-vendor-rk35xx Packages: Ubuntu stable (noble) david@orangepi5-plus:~$ xrandr Screen 0: minimum 16 x 16, current 3840 x 2160, maximum 32767 x 32767 HDMI-1 connected 3840x2160+0+0 (normal left inverted right x axis y axis) 1190mm x 340mm 3840x2160 59.98*+ 2048x1536 59.95 1920x1440 59.97 How can I configure the proper resolution? I as have little experience with this kind of problems and other similar issues were years ago reported I thought to open a new topic. Thanks for any reply.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.