Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Maksym

Validating
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Maksym

  1. Hi, I'm also a new member and I'm convinced that documentation is the best friend for newcomers as it describes well the main concepts. Try to read the "Getting Started" page: https://docs.armbian.com/User-Guide_Getting-Started/ Although I'm still building my experience, before joining Armbian I had a brief experience with Yocto, so I believe getting familiar with Armbian's build system is crucial for making further contributions. Try to set up the Armbian build system on your host OS or VM and attempt to build it. Here is some useful information that helped me: https://github.com/armbian/build Additionally, it may be a good idea to explore the different boards listed in Armbian and see if there are any that lack support or if there's a board with enough support where you could help. If you find one, consider contacting the maintainer to ask if you can assist with support or if you could help perform RC tests. Here's the form for that: https://www.armbian.com/rc-testing/ As a newcomer, I was advised to perform RC tests to ensure the quality of Armbian images, and it turned out to be a very helpful way to get involved and contribute. I hope these suggestions will help newcomers like us find ways to contribute to Armbian! Best of luck, Maksym

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.