Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

pegamonstro

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by pegamonstro

  1. Hi, I have a Helios4 NAS I haven't used in over a year. This NAS have 4 HDDs set as a RAID5 in it with valuable information that I need access to. I've installed Armbian bookworm and found that there is no /proc/mdstat file from which to recover the RAID5 array. I am now at a loss on how to rebuild the RAID5 array and regain access to the information on these drives, from what I read, mdadm was removed as a feature in more modern distros and is no longer used. I've installed mdadm however still no /proc/mdstat from which to recover the RAID array. Can anyone point me in the right direction on how to rebuild this array and use it in my bookworm distro? Thank you in advance
  2. can I buy the Helios64 board only?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.