Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

orlando mendez

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by orlando mendez

  1. Thanks for the reply @steeman, How can I see the documentation of the version I'm using? I'd prefer to keep using it before attempting to install a fresh armbian version.
  2. Hello, I'm using Armbian (22.08.0) for risc-v on a Mango-pi. I read in the documentation it is possible to install git with the command of this post-title, but instead, it opens the config menu (see screenshot). I've looked at the option to install git inside this menu (inside the software menu I saw other options except git), but have not found it. How can I do this? Any pointers are appreciated. Thanks.
  3. HI @balbes150, Can you please answer my question on this post? Thanks
  4. Hi, a newbie here. What are the first-time credentials for the images uploaded in the yandex site? I downloaded the https://disk.yandex.ru/d/da8qJ8wyE1hhcQ/Nezha_D1/AltLinux/20231002-efi version from this location

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.