Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alex M

Validating
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Alex M

  1. Hello everyone, I’m trying to install Armbian on a TV box with an RK3328 SoC, but I’m running into several issues. Here’s what I’ve done so far and the information I have: Box model: dnetSmart-YSE, version 10 Chipset: RK3328 Kernel version: 4.4.179 PCB info: t9-RK3328-D4, ver 2.0.2018 Design by: Hugsun I followed the instructions I found on the forum to install Armbian, but it’s not working. I’ve tried several methods: Using the microSD card: I tried installing Armbian on a microSD card and booting it from the box's microSD port, but it didn’t work. Using a USB drive: I also tried booting from a USB drive plugged into one of the box’s USB ports, but without success. Connecting a male-to-male cable between my PC and the box: I couldn’t retrieve any information this way. Connecting an UART (FTDI): The result is unreadable on the terminal. I haven’t received any specific details from the manufacturer. I’ll attach some photos to help illustrate the situation. My goal is to figure out if it’s possible to install Armbian on this box and, if so, how to proceed. Thank you in advance for your help!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.