Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

chrishobcroft

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by chrishobcroft

  1. An update on this, I seem to have made some progress, but without completing the objective. I added the following to /etc/apt/sources.list instead of the previous entry deb [signed-by=/etc/apt/keyrings/obs-home-amazingfate.gpg] https://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/amazingfate:/panfork-mesa/Debian_12/ ./ and then ran: sudo apt update && sudo apt upgrade -y sudo apt install mali-g610-firmware The install appeared to succeed, however OBS Studio still throws an error.
  2. I am attempting to set up rock-5b-plus to use as a Desktop device, with OBS Studio for livestreaming. My ultimate objective is that I wish to plug an HDMI signal (from a camera) into the HDMI input (`hdmiin`) and use this as a "Video Capture Device" for livestreaming from the camera. Steps I have taken so far: 1. Written this to the microSD card: `Armbian_25.2.2_Rock-5b-plus_bookworm_vendor_6.1.99_cinnamon-backported-mesa_desktop.img.xz` downloaded via [this link](https://dl.armbian.com/rock-5b-plus/Bookworm_vendor_cinnamon-backported-mesa) available [here](https://www.armbian.com/rock-5b-plus/). I opted for this one as it appeared to include software to run MESA 2. Booted the rock-5b-plus from the microSD card and gone through first-time setup as well as running `sudo apt update && sudo apt upgrade -y` 3. Opened a Desktop UI on the computer and run `sudo apt install obs-studio -y` 4. On running obs-studio, observe the error message "Failed to initialise video. Your GPU may not be supported, or your graphics driver may need to be updated". 5. Set about trying to install `mali-g610-firmware` using this link for guidance: 6. Run the following to install amazingfate's signing keys: ``` wget -qO- https://build.opensuse.org/projects/home:amazingfate/signing_keys/download?kind=gpg | sudo gpg --dearmor -o /etc/apt/keyrings/obs-home-amazingfate.gpg ``` 7. Append the following to `/etc/apt/sources.list` (although if mesa-bookwork-backport is already in the distro then I'm not sure why I need to do this) ``` deb [signed-by=/etc/apt/keyrings/obs-home-amazingfate.gpg] https://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/amazingfate:/mesa-bookworm-backport/Debian_12/ ./ ``` 8. Then update / upgrade / install ``` sudo apt update && sudo apt upgrade -y sudo apt install mali-g610-firmware ``` But it tells me `E: Unable to locate package mali-g610-firmware`. Here is some useful info: ``` chrishobcroft@rock-5b-plus:~$ cat /etc/apt/sources.list deb http://deb.debian.org/debian bookworm main contrib non-free non-free-firmware #deb-src http://deb.debian.org/debian bookworm main contrib non-free non-free-firmware deb http://deb.debian.org/debian bookworm-updates main contrib non-free non-free-firmware #deb-src http://deb.debian.org/debian bookworm-updates main contrib non-free non-free-firmware deb http://deb.debian.org/debian bookworm-backports main contrib non-free non-free-firmware #deb-src http://deb.debian.org/debian bookworm-backports main contrib non-free non-free-firmware deb http://security.debian.org/ bookworm-security main contrib non-free non-free-firmware #deb-src http://security.debian.org/ bookworm-security main contrib non-free non-free-firmware deb [signed-by=/etc/apt/keyrings/obs-home-amazingfate.gpg] https://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/amazingfate:/mesa-bookworm-backport/Debian_12/ ./ ```

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.