Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

tomtim45

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by tomtim45

  1. Hello: To compare all available use of this so great card, we could share our uses. For me i se it with : -OpenMediaVault for the NAS function; as file copy save and Torrent -Transmission for the torrent sharing -2 HDDs to save files on USB 3 and 2. And you ? I have a Rock64 1Gb with external power station 5A power
  2. Hello. Sorry to be late. I succeed, I find the image to be installed. I think it was debian-12.11.0-arm64-netinst.iso.
  3. Ok i used Armbian_25.5.1_Rock64_bookworm_current_6.12.28_cinnamon_desktop.img.xz And same problem.
  4. Good morning: I've got a ROCK64 and it does't boot from few days. White; Red and Green led stand with light. nothing change even after minutes. I've tried rock64-debian-mrfixit-190531.img.xz, , freedombox-bookworm_all-arm64.img.xz, debian-12.11.0-arm64-netinst.iso, But never go further. Do you have an idea ? I've got a 5A power so should not be a problem.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.