Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

e954

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by e954

  1. e954 replied to e954's topic in Rockchip
    Realistically I can't promise that. But I think with very small patches this board can work (it already does, minus the ethernet and armbian-install). I will try to solve the problems in this board and then post my solution here (as a single post, not as a series of posts). I don't think it needs to be added to the list of supported boards as long as this thread is indexed by search engines and someone else with the same board can use these forums to successfully install armbian on orangepi cm5.
  2. e954 posted a topic in Rockchip
    Is there a specific reason why orangepi cm5 isn't supported? Or is it simply because nobody has contributed? Because I am willing to add support for it if there aren't any serious issues when building armbian for this board. The webpage for the board is currently empty. I see two issues when using Armbian on orangepi cm5: 1. The ethernet and the fan won't work. There is a device tree published by Laurent Pinchart that may fix this. 2. armbian-install bricks the board. The only way to recover the device is by enabling maskrom and using rkdeveloptool to flash a new image. Other than these Armbian seems to work fine on orangepi cm5. Has anyone tried using (and also installing) armbian on this board?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.