Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

deva67

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by deva67

  1. @normanherms I was able to boot and ping the a7s board. I'm unable to ssh though. I don't have a TTL-bridge to setup the password! PS the build took around 50mins. EDIT: I was able to hook up a UART TTL bridge and login! bootlog here: https://pastebin.com/9H0gyYAJ
  2. @normanherms great thanks. seems amazing work. I shall try it. But I have an old 'weak' desktop Might be a showstopper for compiling the image (It's a i5 4570 cpu). If I can successfully build images, I can volunteer to test too. Thanks.
  3. Hi folks, is there coverage for the Cubie A7S? thanks

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.