Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

uppi

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by uppi

  1. @Khadas Interesting, so mine shows 1.8 gigs of RAM on android but on Linux, it's 800 MBs. So I am guessing they tampered with something on the android side to show fake RAM.
  2. @Khadas is your box showing RAM as 800MB only, while in Linux?
  3. Hi @Khadas, it seems the firmware you are looking for is here
  4. Hi, I got the same box. I ordered it thinking it was Tanix TX3 Mini with S905W Chip but upon countless tries with all of the s905w dtb, the one with the s905l2 succeeded booting. Also, further looking into the box, I found a dtb files inside the /dev folder on the android. I tried running binwalk on it and it shows it as a fdt file. I tried fdtdump -s and got some readable output. Maybe this will help others to figure out more about this box. s905l2.dtb

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.