Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chris4arm

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris4arm

  1. Sorry for the late reply to your request. I still have the image; let me know where to upload it if you're still interested.
  2. I use the Station M2 image with dtb joined. Adapt fdtfile entry in /boot/armbianEnv.txt as needed. rk3566-box-demo_x96x6_24-custom.dtb
  3. For bluetooth it's just a matter of
  4. Of course ! I ignored there was a like button : it's almost invisible on my screen 🫢
  5. I'm lucky and you are great ! ethernet works two way now (936 Mbits/sec) 🙂 what was the trick ? Now I'll look what is needed for bluetooth and the led display... Many thanks @maka
  6. Thanks for your advice but there is no difference: the box receives packets but don't emit. The logs are identical as those of box-demo and if we boot with box-demo then reboot (without power off) with box-demo_x96_x6 modified, ethernet continues to work ! It seems box-demo does something, which survives reboot, which is missing in box-demo_x96_x6. Any idea to find that ?
  7. I bought this box because it has an external antenna (good wifi performance), a fast ethernet port and 3 USB ports for a SSD, a SDR and a monitoring system (without external hub 😉)... Ethernet works on your X96 X6 box ?
  8. ok but why does it work with rk3566-box-demo and not with rk3566-box-demo_x96_x6 ? 🤔
  9. HI, TX and RX delays are the same between rk3566-box-demo which works and rk3566-box-demo_x96_x6 which don't. I tried with Android values, slightly different (2b/4b vs 2d/4f), without success. I tried rk3566-box-demo_x96_ip1001m.dtb with same results : the box receive packets but hers are not received/emitted. Here are the differences of dwmac logs between rk3566-box-demo_x96_x6 and rk3566-box-demo_x96_ip1001m : mii-tool box-demo : mii-tool box-demo-x96-x6 : Only the registers are different. Interestingly if one connect the box (with box-demo-x96-x6 dtb) on a 100baseT interface, the behavior is the same (one way communication) while the delays are much less important. What could be missing in the box-demo-x96-x6 dtb to prevent output communication? a power supply ?
  10. I retrieved the DTB rk3566-box-demo_x96_x6.dtb in the thread dedicated to the H96 Max and... all the USB ports are ok 🙂 But on the other hand the ethernet port does not work anymore : it is up and the negotiation is done well (1000baseT) but, if what the router emits is well received by the box, the latter does not see what it emits. Strange: if we start with the dtb rk3566-box-demo.dtb and we restart with rk3566-box-demo_x96_x6.dtb (without power cut) ethernet continues to work! It is as if an initialization was missing, present in rk3566-box-demo.dtb, absent in rk3566-box-demo_x96_x6.dtb. I'm trying to find the differences between rk3566-box-demo and rk3566-box-demo_x96_x6 but there are hundreds of them and it's hard to identify the real semantic differences 😞 Any help appreciated... Kernel log :
  11. Hi, I have no pics of the pcb but it seems @maka has done a dtb for this box, but I don't see such a dtb in /boot/dtb/rockchip 🤔
  12. I have extracted the Android dtb but, of course, it doesn't work as is. Has somebody had full success with this box ?
  13. I try to run a Armbian server on this nice RK3566 box. I use the Station M2 image Armbian_community_24.11.0-trunk.167_Station-m2_bookworm_current_6.6.52_minimal.img.xz with the rk3566-box-demo.dtb dtb and this boots 🙂 But there is only one of the three USB ports working (the middle one). Is this the best image to use ? Is there a dtb more accurate to this box ? Thanks for any help

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.