Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Compiling SDL2 on the Hummingoard

Featured Replies

Hey guys,

since noone seems to care at the solid-run forum, I ask here.

I would like to compile SDL2 with opengles and vivante support. I've installed the drivers from this post http://forum.solid-run.com/linux-on-cubox-i-and-hummingboard-f8/about-opengl-drivers-and-binary-blobs-packages-for-t2013.html

With both versions of debian (armbian and the official) ./configure can't find these drivers, all I get is "dummy" for the video driver. With arch linux there were no problems at all, it worked right out of the box.

Does someone have a hint for me.

This is my last hope.

Thanks in advance

McCarthy

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.