Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

3.4.107 stability issues

Featured Replies

The page for the Banana Pi image says:

"Known bugs or limitations
Latest 3.4.107 image have some stability issues. Build from sources or wait for update."

I have some questions about this:

- What kind of stability issues should I expect? I am seeing some network problems currently, however a lot of hardware in my network was replaced recently so I'm not sure if the banana pi is the source of these problems. The banana pi never locks up/show kernel oops/etc.

- How would building from source help? I would expect to get the same image with the same problems.

- When can I expect a new image to be available? Is it enough to download an old kernel from the archive? Or is the some way to download old images as well?

Thank you very much!

I can't give you exact answer yet since I am not sure what is causing this. The board just hangs for no apparent reason - it become unresponsive and you must do a hard reboot - in one hour or in two weeks. Most likely it's an issue with U-boot loader.

 

At this point I also don't know which is exactly last good build - few months ago for sure. I am having one such board with few months uptime.

 

I think that if you build from current sources it will be o.k. To be sure I am doing long term stress test on several boards.

 

You can find old builds here:

http://mirror.igorpecovnik.com

 

I'll rebuild all images and fix the problem when I get back from vacations in cca. 10 days. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.