June 23, 20251 yr Hi, yesterday i see a "armbian-update" message after login per ssh. I run this command and than my banana pi M1 won't boot. How can i repair it without formatting the SSD? Regards Christian
June 23, 20251 yr Somehow the SD-card contents and SSD contents could be mixed-up or partly double. I do not know what armbian-update does, but what is your plan or what do you want? Should Armbian run from SD-card or SSD?
June 23, 20251 yr 3 hours ago, eselarm said: I do not know what armbian-update does From the picture - I can only guess that kernel package was somehow not upgraded properly as kernel image files are missing. Perhaps they were removed by accident or there was some disk / file system troubles involved. @Chris007 Try hints from here: https://docs.armbian.com/User-Guide_Troubleshooting/
July 8, 20251 yr Author Hi Igor and thank you. It was a problem with the SSD. Thank you and best regards Christian
July 8, 20251 yr please share more information about the problem you ran into for the sake of the next guy coming to the forum to look for a solution to the same problem. Thank you.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.